The World's Story 1: The Ancients Set
A Charlotte Mason inspired Journey Through World History!
World€™s Story 1 guides students in a trip around the world as they study history from creation to the Roman Empire.
In The World€™s Story 1, your student will:
- See God€™s hand and redeeming love at work from the very beginning
- Meet biblical patriarchs, judges, prophets, kings, and historical figures from Scripture (including Abraham, Joseph, David, and Esther), as well as other important characters from history like Hammurabi, Alexander the Great, and Julius Caesar
- Study ancient civilizations spanning the whole globe, including the Sumerians, Egyptians, Babylonians, Chinese, Celts, Nubians, Nazca, Persians, Greeks, Romans
- and so much more!
Easy for teachers, exciting for students!
The World€™s Story 1 is designed to be easy to use as it guides your student through an exciting adventure through world history as they:
- Learn to retell history through the use of oral & written narration
- Sketch their way through historical scenes
- Create their own maps
- Compile and study timelines
- And study artifacts from ancient civilizations affirming the accuracy of Scripture!
Exciting, interactive stories!
The World€™s Story 1 brings history alive for students in an exciting way! Through engaging narrative, O€™Dell interacts with students and draws them in to imagine the adventures, hardships, failures, and triumphs of the incredible events and civilizations that shaped ancient world history.
The World€™s Story 1 Set Includes:
The World€™s Story 1 Student Book:
Full-color student textbook featuring engaging narrative and beautiful historic illustrations, photographs, maps, and cultural connections.
The World€™s Story 1 Teacher€™s Guide:
- Convenient Daily Schedule€”saving you time!
- Student worksheets for narration (oral & written), sketching, map adventures, & timelines.
- Optional Digging Deeper activities
- Special Project Ideas
- Review sheets & answer keys
- 3-hole punched, perforated pages for convenience
- Approximately 45€“60 minutes per lesson, 5 days per week
- Designed for grades 6-8 in a one-year history course