The Fossil Book
Fossils have fascinated humans for centuries. From the smallest diatoms to the largest dinosaurs, finding a fossil is an exciting and rewarding experience. But where did they come from, and how long have they been around? These and many other questions are answered in this remarkable book.
The Fossil Book will teach you about:
- The origin of fossils
- How to start your own fossil Collection
- What kinds of fossils can be commonly found
- The age of fossils
- How scientists find and preserve fossils
- How to identify kinds of fossils
- How the flood affected fossil formation
- The Geologic Column Diagram
- The difference between evolutionists€™ and creationists€™ views on fossils
- The €œfour Cs€ biblical creation
- The different kinds of rocks fossils are found in coal and oil formation
Learning about fossils, their origins, and how to collect them can be both fun and educational. The abundance of both marine and land fossils and the locations they are found in is a fascinating subject for students of all ages and has been studied by scientists and laypersons alike for many years. Learn what all the excitement is about!