LLATL Green Book Student- 7th Grade 3rd Edition
Learning Language Arts Through Literature Green Book- 7th Grade
This is not a complete curriculum. Purchase with LLATL Green Teacher Book.
The updated third edition is even easier to use with added exercises that will strengthen your student’s reading comprehension and writing skills. Based on dictation lessons, the Everyday Words unit teaches grammar, sentence structure, and sentence diagramming using classical literature for the middle school student. The Poetry Unit encourages an appreciation while memorizing, reciting, and analyzing various poems. In the Short Story Unit, students will analyze the elements of a story, develop a plot line, write dialogue and much more. In the Research Unit, students will learn how to do research in an easy to follow step by step plan for student and teacher.
- 36 weekly lessons divided into easy-to-use daily plans. Teacher friendly, with little or no teacher preparation needed!
- Three Unit Studies
- Short Story
- Three Book Studies
- The Star of Light by Patricia St. John
- The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
- Much Ado About Nothing - a play by William Shakespeare
- Each Book Study contains a summary, vocabulary skills, reading comprehension, and exciting activities.
- The Skills Index provides an easy skill reference.
- Review Activities follow each lesson providing additional skill practice.
- Assessments aid teachers in identifying strengths and weaknesses.