Discovering Atoms, Molecules and Matter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In Discovering Atoms, Molecules, and Matter students will learn about the physical properties of matter, the periodic table, elements, how molecules bond, chemical reactions, and more.
- 24 hands-on lessons appropriate for grades K-8 at different mastery levels facilitating multi-level teaching
- Lots of Science Library Books with information, pictures, and diagrams
- Investigative Loop guides the student through each step of the lab activities with materials lists, questions, and data for students to record
- 3D Graphic Organizers provide a format for students of all levels to conceptualize, analyze, review, and apply the concepts of the lesson
- Teacher Pages include vocabulary words, maps, assessments, and assignments