Africa, A Land of Hope
Experience Africa just like you were there! You and your family will be changed forever. Hack through the jungle, stroll through a village, or step into a slum through the stories, videos, living novels and vibrant interactive websites. Your child's values and character will be impacted permanently. Learn history, geography, but most importantly, how to be a world changer!
- No prep ~ great for the busy Mom!
- online video makes it personal ~ tugs warmly at the heart
- online video includes 10 episodes
- Text is easy to read but packed full of information
- Read aloud or independently
- All ages ~ 8 years to adult
- Extensive resource list: books, videos, websites
- Maps & Workpages reproducible or downloadable
- Easylinks for quick access to the best websites
- Christian based
Children will also be challenged with the African issues such as AIDS, poverty, war, and corruption. Lessons on stewardship and simple living will help students tackle materialism in their society. Donna has teamed up with Compassion, a Christian child sponsorship ministry which made a big difference with Donna's four children in helping form their compassionate and proactive Christian worldview.