A Child's Geography Vol. 4: Explore Medieval Kingdoms
In the lively style introduced to us by Ann Voskamp, A Child's Geography: Explore Medieval Kingdoms will take you and your fledgling geographers on an amazing adventure through our Father's world.
Imagine walking in the footsteps of great leaders and influencers of the medieval world...Charlemagne, Ferdinand and Isabella, Joan of Arc, Johannes Gutenberg, Martin Luther...Read their stores and live the adventure of sending explorers out into uncharted seas, the excitement of inventing the printing press, and the anxiety of starting a religious firestorm. As we explore Medieval Kingdoms, you and your family will delight in breathtaking landscapes, hidden wonders, and beautiful people - all created in God's image.
Over the course of 15 chapters, explore 12 countries of Western Europe through:
- the engaging text and vivid photos of a "living book"
- narration prompts to cement learning and understanding
- note booking and mapping activities, timelines and additional reading selections
- hands-on activities that focus on art, music, poetry, and the delicious food of each country
- prayer guide for each country
Do you and your children desire to catch a passion for God and all of His people around this glorious globe? Come. Let's go into all the world together.