A Child's Geography Vol. 3: Explore The Classical World
In the lively style introduced to us by Ann Voskamp, A Child's Geography: Explore the Classical World will take you and your fledgling geographers on an amazing adventure through our Father's World.
Imagine walking in the footsteps of Scorates, Alexander the Great, the Apostle Paul...Discover ancient civilizations and great empires from what has been left behind and carefully preserved. Hear the stories passed down from generation to generation, before the advent of paper and printing presses. As we explore the Classical World, you and your family will delight in breathtaking and mysterious landscapes, hidden wonders and beautiful people - all created in God's image.
Over the course of 15 chapters, explore 12 countries situated around the Mediterranean Sea with:
- the engaging text and vivid photos of a "living-book"
- narration prompts to cement learning and understanding
- note booking and mapping activities
- "Bringing it Home" activities that focus on art, music, poetry and the delicious food of each country
- prayer walk for each country
Do you and your children desire to catch a passion for God and all of His people around this glorious globe? Come. Let's go into all the world together.